Monday, April 6, 2009

Tiny little steps forward...



I can't believe it's been over a month since I last updated this blog.

Things have been quite busy, and unfortunately my amazing penchant for distraction and procrastination has sabotaged a lot of the good work I had planned on doing.

Regardless, I have learnt to be a little more realistic with my goals, and quickly put to rest the expectation of burning the candle at both ends whilst looking for more candles to light.

What has been achieved in the past month you may ask?
Mostly business setup. Mostly.

From the start I have believed in appearing professional and polished before I 'hang out a shingle"

I really don't believe that there is much to be gained reputation wise if you offer great images but your presentation and business skills are mediocre.

So with that in mind I have been sifting through books on marketing, looking at websites for ideas, and talking to the key players I'll need to get things off the ground.
In the next few weeks I hope to share with you the process I've been following. Perhaps you are in the same boat as I am, perhaps my experience can be of some assistance.
I hope so...

No comments: